Name:
Location: Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My FirSt nEw poSt

I am not sure if anyone is going to read this. i hope so.... i am trying to stay anonymous so i can write what ever my heart desires without any consequences. i welcome all comments so please feel free to leave them. my skin is thick so i can handle your bad comments as well as the good ones.

i am in a slump with live right now. just feeling kinda shitty all over. who doesn't from time to time. the weather is getting warmer so that is helping. let me see if i can give you a short background on myself. i will be 20yrs old this year. Second son in a family of five, seemz alot of siblingz, but itz not... an upcoming student at a place called "cordon bleu".. itz located in sydney.. far away from my hometown down in kuala lumpur, malaysia... currently working at my bro's business "SMILE bakery ingredients"... just helping around like baking and looking after the customers. hectic at timez but itz alright. im single (at time of posting) and currently not looking for one. SERIOUSLY!! alot wouldnt say so.. hahaha. not too sure wat they mean. at thiz point of my life, just wanna study, make frens, enjoy life and get a great job.

just had a great idea for my blog... i can go on and on wit my life.. so ive decided to tell ya everything in my life... from the beginning and work my way up... i will tell you all everything that i can remember in as much detail as i can. see i keep a lot of things to myself. i have never told any one person everything about myself. every one i know only knows a little bit of different things about me. i bet if they all got together and talked they would know more about me then i do.okay, so now i know what i need to do. thanks for reading my first post. please keep coming back for me.bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home