Name:
Location: Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Little Yellow Rubber Duckies


Little Yellow Rubber Duckies... they are so cute yet so annoying at the same time. They are never upset or angry... those fucking little duckies always have a big old smile plastered on their face. Sometimes they just really piss me off. NOTHING should be that happy all the god damn time. Everything needs some down time, some crying time, some so-so time. But NOOOO not the little yellow rubber duckies.... they are always on the move and always fucking ecstatic about it.
I've had enough of the constant happiness... I've had enough of the cute little eyes and the orange bill. I've got to put an end to there happiness.......

I'VE DECIDED TO DROWN THE LITTLE DUCKIES.................

But how do you drown something that was mass produced with one goal... to live in the water?

I now have one goal of my own... To locate and drown every rubber ducky I possibly can. The only saving grace for them is my mood.... so watch out! But, if they are lucky enough and I just so happen to be in a good mood, I will spare them... for the time being. Just remember that I now know where you live and when that day comes when I get so pissed off that I just can't contain myself, I will be back, and you will be history.

For all my friends that have Rubber Duckies in your home.... HIDE THEM! If I find them, they are mine... You will never see them again.

Anywayz, yea... enuf rubber duckies for one nite.. better get some sleep before my rubber duckies frenzy get out off control...

good all n beware my precious lil yellow rubber duckies.. hahaha

c-ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home