Name:
Location: Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Friday, May 19, 2006

Elliot's Last Song (written on 20/05/06)


The results are in, and Elliott has been eliminated from the competition. I had figured he would be the next to go, but it still is a sad thing indeed. I will miss him.

I enjoyed the results show. The Ford commercial really cracked me up. The makeup to make them look old was great. I don't think Taylor can rap though. :-)

Taylor got a great reception from his home town in Alabama. Such a huge crowd at the mall. It is so nice to see the support for these contestants. I also really enjoyed his performance of Taking It To The Streets. I loved how he included Katherine and Elliott in the performance and they were having a great time doing the Taylor moves.

It's a shame that Los Angeles couldn't muster up a nice crowd for Katherine though. Would of been nice if they could of showed her a little hometown support too. I thought she did great with her performance of Think. It seems that most of the time the performers seem to do so much better when they are not going to be judged.

Elliott's homecoming segment was incredibly touching. What great support for him by his hometown. And he seems so grateful to have this opportunity. I really hope he gets a contract and gets to record the music he loves. Again, another good performance of Moody's Mood For Love. I think I'm going to have to download that track from iTunes when the album comes out.

The percentages of votes for the contestants are incredibly close. 33.06%, 33.26% and 33.68%, with Elliott being eliminated. What a nice singout with I Believe to My Soul. Goodbye Elliott! Hope to be hearing from you soon in the future.

Here is a video of Elliott singing Trouble:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home