Name:
Location: Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Monday, May 29, 2006

Forgiveness?

Awhile ago i told myself tat i shud tell my mates bout me leaving to further my studies abroad. and till now i haven't got a chance. itz been going thru my head this few days. and i feel like i shud tell them, like im seeking for forgiveness or something, is that natural? probably i shud, i dunno, every part of me is tell me tat i shud, starting wit the people im close to.

ive a plan, but i dunno if itz gonna work. how hard is it to tell someone something? well, if it hurtz them, yea. ive this fren, and she hates the fact that im leaving to further my studies, shes pissed at me, and she aint talkin to me, do i want that to happen to all the people i know.. definately not. well, i read this or watched it somewhere, something bout karma, if we do good thingz for people, good thingz will happen to us, and im thinkin, probably itz karma, i shud tell my mates or ill leave with a heavy heart, so i made a list of people to call, or write. so ill start today, ive decide to write a mail to some of my mates, just a informal note, sayin that im sorry, im leaving, and wish them all the best and that ill remember them where ever i am, n keep in touch... so nothing complicated. ive done my part rite. so i shud feel a whole lot better in the morn. oh well.. lets hope so.

i better start wit my mail. or ill get be caught up doing something else. kudos.. gd nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home