Name:
Location: Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Things That Matter And NOT!

i just had my visa done today and now im just waiting for the freaking medical exams. always hated the hospital. things are pretty much hectic around here. itz a month away before i fly off to sydney to futher my studies. how time flies by so quickly. at this point, everything is not how it suppose to go, itz a mess. havent got the time to hang around my frens, or go shopping or prepared myself for the journey and worse, i havent found a proper accommodation yet. itz scary thinking bout how itz a different world out there. i cant descride how weird my feeling is rite now.

things are a bit rough. and i have my "people" (was watching "honey" and she calls her frens "people"). still havent told most of them that ill be leaving. just a handful of them tat knoes. so wat shud i do? shud i tell? itz kinda last minute rite? i duno. i havent even plan on giving them a farewell party. thingz are really out of hand. didnt knoe it was so stressful. besides, even if i tell them, they wouldnt think ill be going down to sydney and study, theyre gonna shut me up wit negative comments like, im stuck up and im going down to sydney for the chicks and i wont be studyin and shit, and ill waste my time getting laid and going to strip joints. haha. oh well, i shud at least tell them, give them the heads up, after all theyre still my people rite. so yea. sooner the better. wont be seeing them in a while after this. oh gawd. how to tell them is a prob. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home